Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Alive!

I promise! Life has just gotten in the way a little bit. Oh, and I've been doing some "research". What I mean by that is reading. They say reading is just as important as writing, but I don't really have time for both simultaneously so I have been reading these past few days.

What am I reading? Currently I am reading The List by J.A. Konrath. The book is about people who have a strange tattoo on the bottom of their foot, and they are being killed off one at a time. It's pretty good so far, but I am getting tired around 10 these days so it's even hard to fit that in.

I plan to be writing again by the weekend. Maybe I can power through the rest of The List on Friday. What are you guys reading right now?

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Found your blog on a directory. Has been an interesting read so far. The plot or story of this has pique my curiosity. Any way we can get a little sneak peak of the book. Or perhaps a synopsis. BTW. If you are looking for materials, I suggest http://www.academicbookcollection.com for some cheap reference books. It could be helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cfp certified financial planner Virginia Says :
    I think you and my condition is about same. I also was thinking to write but I can not give the time properly. I also interesting in writing and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your way of describing and expressing..great post..really thanks for sharing..
    children's handwriting analysis

    ReplyDelete

  4. If you're a book lover and looking for discounts on various books please go through the
    Abebooks coupons at discounts gravity click on the link Abebooks!
    you can also visit our website for more disocunt offers.
    Visit DISCOUNTSGRAVITY!

    ReplyDelete